All Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 weekly challenges & quests (Week 3)
Looking to complete weekly challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3? Here are all of the details you need to earn more XP. The post All Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 weekly challenges & quests (Week 3) appeared first on Dexerto.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 has begun, and that means there are loads of weekly challenges to complete in order to earn some much-needed XP and level up your Battle Pass.
Whenever a new season of Fortnite arrives, one of the most exciting moments is browsing through the Battle Pass to see which skins you want to unlock most – but to get them all, you’ll need to earn loads of XP to help you level up.
The best way to do this is to complete weekly challenges. Each week, a new set of Weekly Quests will be released, giving you around seven challenges to complete to stock up on a huge chunk of XP in the game.
Epic Games have ditched Punchcards altogether, which means you can easily access all of your challenges on the in-game Quest Page. This guide will help you complete every Weekly Quest and level up that Battle Pass in no time.
- Fortnite Week 3 Quests
- Fortnite Week 2 Quests
- Fortnite Week 1 Quests
- Fortnite Week 0 Quests
- When do weekly challenges come out in Fortnite?
- Impulse an enemy player with a Shockwave Grenade (1)
- Dislodge or destroy Runaway Boulders with a melee weapon (3)
- Damage opponents within 30 seconds of getting out of the water (75)
- Reach max shields at a temple (1)
- Jump off a diving board (3)
- Headbutt an opponent while riding a Boar (1)
- Get 3 seconds of air time in a land vehicle (1)
- Boost into a Runaway Boulder and dislodge it with a Baller (1)
- Eliminate enemy players with ranged weapons of Epic rarity or better (2)
- Enter the wind tunnel in a Baller at The Screwballer (1)
- Headshot opponents with the Two-Shot Shotgun (5)
- Launch into the air using Geysers (3)
- Pick weeds around Reality Saplings (5)
- Swing 50 meters or more with the Grapple Glove without touching the ground (1)
- Collect Reality Seeds (3)
- Damage opponents with a DMR (200)
- Dance at different crashed IO Airships (3)
- Gain shields by bouncing on Slurp Bouncer mushrooms (10)
- Mod a Whiplash with Off-Road tires and a Cow Catcher, then destroy structures (50)
- Search chests at Condo Canyon or Tilted Towers (5)
- Visit the Zero Point in a motorboat (1)
- Collect a Hammer Assault Rifle and a Two-Shot Shotgun in a single match (2)
- Interact with Sunbird or Moon Hawk and Rustler in a single match (2)
- Jump on a Wolf or Bear’s back in 2 different matches (2)
- Plant or Summon 3 Reality Saplings using Reality Seeds (3)
- Survive 10 Storm Phases (10)
- Travel 2,000 meters in a Baller (2,000)
- Visit Groovy Grove, Reality Falls, and Rave Cave (3)
New weekly challenges (also known as Seasonal Quests) are released every Thursday at 7 am PT | 10 am ET | 2 pm BST. They often leak early, but don’t go looking for them until they appear on your Quest Screen.
These weekly challenges stack up each week, which means there’s no rush to finish them all before a new set goes live – just make sure you’ve completed them all by the time the Chapter 3 Season 3 ends.
As for Daily Quests, they’re released – yep, you guessed it – every day at 7 am PT | 10 am ET | 2 pm GMT, while Milestone Quests will remain the same throughout the entire season, to be completed at your leisure.
That’s everything you need to know about Fortnite weekly challenges and quests in Chapter 3 Season 3 so far, but make sure you check back each week as more are released.
In the meantime, though, we’ve got plenty of tips and tricks available to help you out in the new season, so make sure to check out our guide content:
All leaked skins and cosmetics | All Omni Chip locations | All Exotic weapon locations | Split-screen guide | How to level up fast | How to get free V-Bucks | How to get free skins | How to complete all weekly challenges | Best weapons ranked | Best Deathrun map codes | Where to find all NPCs | Rarest skins in Fortnite
The post All Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 weekly challenges & quests (Week 3) appeared first on Dexerto.